Check out our newsletter for the month.
What’s happening in October!
We would like to welcome all our new and returning members, we are excited about working towards a great year together!
Below is a list of some important dates coming up – we have a lot of exciting things going on and we would like to let you know about them.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- RESTAURANT NIGHT this week – Please join us for our FIRST “Fun”-raiser for this school year at Union Pizza and Yogurtland
Date: Thursday, October 17th
Time: 4:00-7:00 pm
Location: 1570 Rosecrans Ave., Manhattan Beach (next to Bristol Farms)
…..another email to follow with more details.
*****BUY YOUR SCRIP – we have special scrip for this event that we need to get sold – the school earns more $ when you use Scrip and it doesn’t cost you anything extra. For more information, call Marilyn Comitz at (310) 503-7779 or email@example.com.
- FALL FUNDRAISER updates
– Monkey Days this week on Monday, 10/14 and Wednesday, 10/16
– Monkey Days next week on 10/21
– Orders are due Wednesday, Oct. 23
- FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT – Wed. Oct. 23 from 6:30-8pm in Cabrillo PAC. Download the information flyer >>
- Book Fair Oct 21st to Oct 25 in the Cabrillo Library
– VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – If you are interested in volunteering to set-up or do sales during Book Fair week, check out Volunteer Spot for more info and to sign-up.
- Open Association Meeting – Monday, Nov. 4th with a special topic at 6:30 and regular meeting at 7pm
Are you interested in volunteering this month?
We will need volunteers for counting fundraiser money and for book fair. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AND, most importantly, ELECTION DAY on November 5th!
We need all Wiseburn residents to go out and vote for Wiseburn Unification!!!
Watch for our monthly e-newsletter for more important dates and information coming up through out the school year.
The Cabrillo PTA
Please contact the PTA board at CabrilloPTABoard@gmail.com