Committee Chairs are an important part of what we do.
Cabrillo is proud to have so many parents willing to help make our school the best it can be. Please find the list below of our planned event for 2018/2019 and please contact the event chairs if you would like to volunteer for an event! Thank you, we are looking forward to welcoming you on the team!
POSITIONS WE NEED HELP WITH:
- Ice Creams sales on Friday
- Movie Night coming up in October
- Hands On Art – Fall and Spring
- Book Fair – Fall and Spring
- Fall Fundraiser Distribution
- Holiday Giving Baskets in December
- Coin Drive coming in February
- Popcorn Fundraiser distribution coming in the Spring
- Read-A-Thon coming in April
- Teacher Appreciation Week in May
February event Chairs:
2/11-2/21 – Coin Drive – chair Christina Dier at email@example.com
2/18 – Ice Skating – chair Sarah Buress at CabrilloPTA2017@gmail.com
3/8/19 at 5:00pm – Family Art Night/Spaghetti Dinner – Sarah Moulton firstname.lastname@example.org
3/18 – 3/25 Spring Fundraiser (Popcorn) –
We are currently searching for new Board Members and Committee Chairs for the 2019/2020 school year. Please contact the PTA if you would like to be considered!
For a description of duties for Board Members and Chairs, please clink HERE
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1) Email Us – If you would like to fill one of the empty spots, please contact us.
Read here for PTA Job Descriptions.